I'm stupid.
I got exams tomorrow and see what I'm doing?
Blogging.
How smart of me. x.x
Honestly I think I got depression.
I mean,
If I don't fail more than one subject this time,
I'll have to lick people's shoes.
Seriously.
I think I'm lucky if I scrape a C this time.
See? I'm depressed.
I even got early morning awakening this morning.
:O I'm dead.
Aiya. I don't see the light anymore (if you know what I mean)
SI LIAO.
I don't see any hope le.
NO HOPE = DON'T STUDY. (JJ's WAI LI)
all the kawaii pictures I found :D



Things I want to do but always forget to:
1. to sueng: show my very proud L poster :):)
2. to yz: ASK YOU WHERE YOU GOT YOUR BAG FROM (I don't know since when I wanted to ask ler)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
私の物語 at
5:33 PM