Sunday, September 7, 2008

yoyo ppl
blogging again :)
went out to vivo to celebrate jinger's b'dae
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE!!! :D
watched some dancing movie
erm...make it happen.
can't say it's the nicest movie I ever watched
but I can't complain since it's je's treat - ty je :)
and we ate Ben & Jerry's
maddie was supposed to treat since like last yr
but apparently they went when I went off to get my jap results
so I bought my own Cheesecake Brownie and it was like one of the nicest flavours I ever tasted okay??
O.O sam's asking me for emo or "stressed" songs for her project(?)
and I just sent her a linkin park song with a lot of 'f's and I'm back to listening to my LM.C songs :D
yeah my new love!
I love LM.C's songs :)
even though I don't really like visual kei
and YUI has a new single with VERY NICE SONGS^^
omg someone just commented on my imeem callong me BRO cos of my name! >.<
crap~!

"no photo": lol see the irony XD

D.Gray-Man!!! Takusan kawaii ne~! (very cute ne)

Spiral :D the drawing is so cool :) and so is the storyline. A lot of killing whahaha!

this is late but I prepared this before your b'dae sueng!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :D (hope u like this:))