Wednesday, October 17, 2007

yoyoyo ppl~ :D
today is promotion day so there's no school
yay!!!!
ytd we had post-exam activities or sth like tt.
and it was so FUN lar
better than I expected anw
we had rollerbladding~
and everyone was screaming away when we tried to stand up.
lol!!!
esp me^.^eh hehe
when I found out tt there was rollerbladding when yz smsed me,
I was like: "WHAT?!?!"
cos I was really never interested.
BUT after ytd,
I am very interested.
hehe.
so I wanna do it again!!!
rollerbladding for us is much better than SWIMMING for the sec 1s
which will be SO SCARY
except sam keeps freaking me out
I mean when we were just standing on the spot on our skates,
she will suddenly go "AHHHHH!!!!!"
and fall on me
not like I'm very steady lor........ =.=
but luckily I din fall down
cos I pro!!! jkjk
sam and shiteng keep strangling me too
by grabbing on the back of my shirt
and special thanks to sueng again!!!
cos she one heck of a wonderfully nice person
(tts a compliment=))
when the sms said in-line skating,
sj went "whats with the fancy name?!?"
and I think Manka thought it wad line-dancing cos I saw him doing tt ytd morning
............
__________________________________________
today I might be getting a new hp!!!!!!!
yay yay yay!!!!!
FINALLY
I can't wait.
I really hope tt I WILL REALLY be getting it today...
__________________________________________
I toked to yz on msn ytd too.
and she asked me wad I was doing.
and I went, "WATCHING BLEACH!!!!"
and yz was like, "OH COOL!!!!!!"
lol.
nice to see strong reactions by yz~haha=P
anw I'm gonna watch bleach
yay!!!!!! I'm alr at ep 110
whoohoo!!!!
bb=))

(current sweet collectors: maddie, sam, jinger, jesslyn=))