yo ppl~~
ydt sueng and sam and me went to jurong pt.
to toys R us.
I never expected to go to such a place.
but it was fun.
we made J keychains!!!
ok I mean I made J keychains and the rest made S keychains.
it was pretty fun.
except there was the very annoying NOISE playing in Toys R Us.
according to sueng: BARNEY SONGS.
and all they did was to sing nursery rhymes.
and in between they will go
'I DUN WANNA GROW UP.
I'M A TOYS R US KID.
I DUN WANNA GROW UP
I DUN WANNA GROW UP!!!!! I WANNA BE A TOYS R US KID!!!!!'
but tt wad much better den the barney songs.
I mean, noise.
den me and sueng went to comics!!!
yay.
and to all midori fans:
I got MIDORI DAYS 8 !!!!!!
the last in the midori days series.
i got it cos my mum said tt I can get it if I pass my maths.
and not only did I pass my maths
I got A1!!!!!!!!!!
whoohoo!!!!!!
not only A1
I got 81!!!!!!!!
whoohoo!!!!!!
oops sry
happiness is always a step away from lameness =D
but now the gd new for all u ppl out there~~
U WILL HAVE SWEETS!!!!!
YAY~~~
NAN DE I so generous hor.
SO
IF U WAN A SWEET,
PLS ACKNOWLEDGE TT U HAV READ THIS POST BY TAGGING.
NO TAG TO SAY U WAN SWEET,
NO SWEET.
MUHAHAHA.
but yz and sj are excused my default.
cos they dun come to my blog.
which is a bad thing actually.
but since they often give a me sweets,
so they will have sweets too.=P
but actually sueng can get too cos she gave me fries.
but now im in a dilemma.
cos I dunno wad subjects to take!!!!
ARGH.
ARGH.
ARGH.
ARGH.
ARGH.
so I'm thinking....
hmmm.....
hmmmm....
maybe some bleach will help me~~
lol
BLEACH REALLY ROCKS
~~buhbye
Saturday, October 13, 2007
私の物語 at
11:46 AM