Friday, October 19, 2007

Yo ppl
watch the vid in the previous post if u wanna noe why maddie went mad
its SUPER funny.
I got chocs today!!!
yay
for answering a qsn.
which I read fr the ans sheet.
lol
sam got one too.
for being over enthu
and acting like a teacher's pet.
muhaha.
she does whatever she can to be right in front of the teacher even if it means squeezing past everybody.
DONT DENY SAM!!!
and when we were at the chapel she HAD to sit in the front row.
SUPER DUPER ENTHU
dun believe can ask sueng
she agrees with me.
and u noe she makes sense most of the time.
so its not me being prejudiced ok
so sam cant DENY.
oh and sueng suffers from EKS.
Extreme Kindness Syndrome :D
harhar.
tts not an insult or compliment or anything.
its up to u to decide
=P
____________________________________________
theres choir today.
actually I was pretty depressed cos I shouted quite a lot playing stress tt my voice went all wadever.
but it wasnt like tt aft all.
so, goody.
It was just cos very long no choir den the throat sorta close.
aiya I dunno how to say lar.
u get the idea.
but thanks to the windmill song b4 ms yin came
and also ms yin's crazy warm-ups,
I could reach everything in the warm-ups!!!
yay.
it makes me very depressed everytime I cannot reach lor
cos cannot properly enjoy.
so today I enjoyed it.
:]
we even did sit ups...
O.o
so funny lar!!!
my face went red.
as usual.
fr all the laughing.
tts all for today.
my bro wif EKS wans to use the comp so I gotta hurry.
lol.....
bb!!!