hi ppl~
I've been bloggeing everyday it seems.
cos i stare at the box everyday.
yay
to watch bleach.
but I'm watching too quickly...
cos i can watch like avg 10 eps everyday.
but an ep comes out once a week so I'm obviously too quick...
haix.
something more haix is tt I got sore throat today!!!
ARGH.
It really hurts.
I mean like DUH of cos it hurts.
but be cos of the shouting and choir ytd.
so i'm depressed again.
if u dunno why I say tt means u din read the previous post.
notty ppl XD
jkjk
nxt week is the last wk of sch.
last week of sch together in the same class for the Dolly Chargers.
so lets go Kbox again!!!
but this time wif everybody.
:D
and mus wait for my stupid sore throat to be ok hor~lol
_____________________________________
CHOIR TOMODACHIES:
wanna go Kbox and take neos wif the sec 2 choir gang!!!
(if u noe wad I mean...
as in tab and zx and hm and st and edelyn and felicia and...
aiya u noe hu u are lar :P)
the thing is...
we mus have FUN b4 tab and jia min leave!!!
lots and lots of fun
so we mus find when got time.
...
ANYBODY BUSY IN THE 1ST MON OF HOLS?!?
bb~~~^^
Saturday, October 20, 2007
私の物語 at
11:46 AM