there's this really funny thing found fr tabitha's blog from charlene's blog.
it's a quiz and i took it.
for fun of cos.
bcos the results are hilarious.
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the title of the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool… just type it in!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening credits: run run run (yup tts wad I'll do)
Waking up: destination(actually I dunno wad song tt is)
First day at school: 驚天動地(whoa...sounds dramatic)
Falling in love: what's next (er?!?!?!?!)
Losing virginity: 爱情加油(huh?)
Fight song: Invisible(ya...i'm cowardly)
Breaking up: Me against the music(huh???)
Prom: Momentum(whoo...sounds good)
Life: Halfway round the world(...erm.)
Mental breakdown: He wasn't (I so emo ar?)
Driving: 会有一天(ok I will drive one day)
Flashback: Ave Verum Corpus(wow! it really makes sense)
Getting back together: Opps! I did it again(...wad so oops abt tt?)
Wedding: so sad(ok tts plain negative)
Birth of child:愛情36計(or is it baby 36計?)
Final battle: Beautiful(of cos it must be)
Death scene: 他还是不懂(this is getting worse)
Funeral song: I'm with you(er...)
End credits: 答案(I think it sounds good although it doesn't make sense)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
私の物語 at
4:15 PM