hi ppl of the world!
yohoyoho..
haha.
I finally managed to unleash a blogskin tt is of a clicky-type one.
aiya.
I dunno how to say lar.
anw.
for proud supporters.
here's the link.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/142808
I hope it works.
And I'm not so sure tt it's tt nice anw...
But credits also go to my brother for the nice part of cos.
____________________
Pirates 3 was gooood.
of cos not as goooood as the 1st one.
I give the 1st one a rating of 5 STARS.
WOW.
so POTC 3 will be 4.5 stars.
whooo.
as usual jack sparrow act all funny again.
it's really nice.
sj didn't like it cos it SORT OF has a sad ending.
haha.
but it's not really sad lar.
anw.
curtural pot was hilarious.
Ms Ong andher WANG BU LIAO.
实在使我忘不了.
so scary lar.
My hair all stand alr.
freaky.
totally freaky.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
私の物語 at
3:17 PM