Monday, December 14, 2009

Ede left yesterday...and I didn't get to send her off SIGH.
But we went to fetch her when she came back from Indo. (:
And I stuffed my face by eating breakfast and lunch together gack.
it's NOT brunch because it's more like eating 2 meals consecutively together lol
who eats 1 sausage croissant, choco ice-blended and fish and chips together??
apparently me. xD
which is why I almost burst (because I still have some normality to my stomach capacity)
and it was further aggravated by my mum bringing me and my bro to wan zai (YAY!) to eat afternoon tea?? and Ajisen for dinner (double yay! Ajisen ga CHO umai~! LOLs)
anw, we gave the scrapbook to ede after days of slogging our guts out for it ((:
hmm, by now she should have read our letters that we added inside... (I hope she cries muhaha)
Nah just kidding haha :D
We'll miss you!!