Yay yesterday was cool:))
I was supposed to do homework but got (slightly) engrossed in the piano score that Fel gave me
It's called Maybe and it is THE BEST:D I totally love it!! *wanders off into dreamy mode*
At 3 I was planning to go out to mail my erm...mail....?
Then Mandy smsed me just before I left (nice timing) and said that she wanted to mail her letter too! I'm not planning to say what it is until I find something brag-worthy like GETTING A REPLY...!! *_* which I won't!
I mean what's the probability of getting a reply...? (OMG which reminds me I still have the friggin' probability project)
So we went out to JP to mail it. I bought a burger (I was hungry okay) and we went home.
=.= super anticlimatic right?? I thought so too~
It's like the time I spent travelling is longer than the time I spent there o.o
So I was actually thinking of going to Kino (I asked 6 people to go with me and they all said they had something on already T.T)
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO HAVE PIANO ON THURS?!? LOL~
haha never mind. At least Tab's going to help me buy a whole load of stuff with she goes to Tokyo (TOKYO OMG!!!)
I even wrote her a shopping list =X
but anw it was a good thing I didn't go to Kino
Mandy helped me call Kino and they said Wink Up July was out of stock =.=
and they kept transferring me to different departments
Kino: Hello Kino how can I help you?
Me: Wink Up July blah blah
Kino: Okay hang on I'll trasfer you to the magazine department
[Blasts loud music]
Kino: Hello English magazine department. How can I help you?
Me: Er. I'm looking for a japanese mag...
Kino: Oh okay hang on I'll transfer you to the Jap department.
[Blasts loud music for eons]
and finally the jap department which I had to wait too x.x
so I ended up wasting a lot of mandy's call time and also blasted my eardrums off. LOL.
on wed fel and I went to the library to do homework
but we ended up spending more time going crazy over some really cool drink made of ice-cream that fel introduced (Okay at least I went crazy. Crazy enough to spend 5 bucks on it. Which is more than what I spent for lunch o.o)
then met Mandy at JP to get our envelopes and stuff.
We stoned there like for ever because we couldn't decide.
We went to the post office to get IRCs and totally confused the person behind the counter
she had to keep walking back and forth because we were so blur and hogged a lot of her time =X
but in the end we got it and finally got it mailed out *PHEW*
we were so noob that we actually got intrigued by the airmail sticker O.O
A pretty old picture from 404's class outing to Sourthern Ridges! (earlier in the June holidays):D
it was really hot but pretty interesting^^ Mr Chan was super funny!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
私の物語 at
2:28 PM