Hi everyone~~:D:D
blogging randomly since I'm using the comp
MYEs were...well.
the most amazing bit is that I didn't fail A SINGLE SUBJECT.
MUHAHAHAS.
This is the first time since the start of sec 3 that I didn't fail any sub:))
Since CT1 2008 I've been failing 1 sub for EVERY exam =.=
wow.
but all my passes were...erm. Nothing worth mentioning about:(
how depressing.
I have like 4 Cs
and like 3 of which are 59s -.-
anw, SK took mug shots of all of us 404ians
and put them all together:D
It'll be in our yearbook and many of them were hilarious!! HAHA:D
except Mr chan wasn't in there:(
if you want to know how it looks like, ask SK
or wait till you get the yearbook! *muhaha*
I'm pretty bored.
That's why I'm blogging random stuff
zzz
ps. Did I mention that I love Nino and Arashi? (Oh wait I did.)
I checked and apparently I talk about them at least about once in every 2 posts.
Hehe;)
Friday, May 22, 2009
私の物語 at
7:55 PM