Monday, December 15, 2008

Yozie yozie everyone!
I'm baack~!
and Korea was super fun:DD
I'll post pictures another day
Korean food is WONDERFUL like sueng said:))
anw I went to school today and James was BRAGGING about the noticeboard that ITMC did
HUMPH
OUR'S is nicer!
it is hand-painted okay?
no 偷工减料 *.*

see??
me, clarine, yunxian and fel drew the stuff and painted it and tada!
SO NICE:)))))

YEAH so 抢眼 right?
so preeety n.n
and if you look closely at it in school you'd see this head sticking out of the 'C' with a cartoon body
i took a pic too but go see yourself^^
that's my conductor Miss Yin!!
*applaude^^*
all of us were ROTFLMAO.
SO FUNNY!

victoria's ice-cream:)
so pretty! *drools* =X



Felicia's brithday:D
This is pretty late but yeah...
the cake was super nice
and there was so much cake that it became our lunch =O
I'll post yunxian's birthday's pics another day

My friend leeqing's (aka. LAO QING) nighmare before christmas toy
lol so cute:DD