Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm sick.T.T
after yesterday, I'm SICKER.T.T
Yesterday I had cough, sore throat, runny nose and headache x.x
and had to survive through cultural pop from 7.45am to 10.30pm.
and I just DIED x.x
but amazingly it didn't affect my voice =O
except that I sang "merry" to "berry" -.-
and we sounded BORING. zzz
I wonder if we still can have new costumes leh...don't want look lake runaway brides anymore *_*
but I met up with sueng and sammo after the whole thing:D
sueng was wearing (rather) dainty stuff o.o
flats and a blouse~~OOOH
ok better not describe more before I get skinned alive =.=
I was stoning while waiting for my parents when they left and I saw seniors!!
elaine and shuxian etc etc:D
long time no see^^ SASHIBURI! o.o
hehe
ehh and I'm going to korea apparently for holiday this year
zzz the only thing I know about korea is audi FULL STOP.
so pathetic >.<
korea noob
go there sure very stressed
we going skiing for 1 day so I remembered that sammo said she thinks that skiing was fun
so I ask her about renting ski equipment
me: u go skiing before right?
sam: ya
me: where u go to ski? (expecting some country)
sam: snow city!
wth~!!! I was so -_-ll when she said that can?
she was like lolololing me =.=
so lame zzz.


Should watch kuroshitsuji!!!
it's too cool^^

=O my cousin influenced me into liking ARASHI
but insteaad of falling in love with her favourite I got my own favourite :D
NINO! HAHAHA.
So kawaii right? My heart melts when I see this picture~~ =X
so far my arashi member ranking (top 3) is:
No. 1: Nino (duh)
No. 2: Sho =O
No. 3: Ohno (my cousin's favourite)
see if she can make ohno become no 1 on my list whahaha!

ps: My blog is once again alive!!
(although it's cos I'm too sick to play audi but it's still alive!!)
YEAH! *peace* so don't need to complain about my dead blog liao -.-