Sunday, November 23, 2008

heyhey everyone:D
went to the anime fest ytd...
it was...
not worth queueing for more than half and hour
sigh
hardly anything interesting to buy.
the only place selling intresting stuff needs to QUEUE to look around
and the queue is super long
QUEUEING TO LOOK AT A SHOP?? -.-
even the IT fair so crowded also don't need to queue lor
so overall it's uninteresting
zzz
to me anw
so vic and me went to orchard and drool in hmv
hmv is a place to 'look but not buy'
everything is seriously overpriced in hmv
so I stared for about an hour at a arashi single that I want to buy:D
and listened to yui's new album:)
the arashi single,
SINGLE
costs $28 if I'm not wrong.
DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!
x.x
so ex
it's only a single!!
so I went online and actually found the same thing for $19
and even better a limited edition version of the single!
comes with a dvd and costs $21+
the normal single costs more in hmv than the limited edition online =.=
but if I want free shipping I need to spend S$60
which I didn't
so...
THAT'S WHERE EVERYONE COMES IN!
YAY
if there's a cd/dvd/poster
or whatever which you want to buy but cannot be found
(esp Jap/Chinese/Korean)
please go to http://www.yesasia.com/ and see see if have or not:)
onegai ppl!
help me:)
arigatou mina-san!
:)


That Mika Nakashima person is amazing
she's from Nana btw
it's like,
the pic above is her (I got the album lol)
and that's her below
so different!!
and her usual style is very different from Nana o.o



Pics from year 2000 hahaha
that's Nino-kun on top when he's 18 and Ohno below when he's 20
Oh-chan looks so cute there!
OMG!
his cheeks are so...! *pinch pinch*
and er...
Nino-kun doesn't change at all =.=
8 years before and after he looks the same
he's like the one that changed the least
(cos he didn't change at all lol)
but Oh-chan looks so cute here!!
LMAO~!
ahhh...Nino-kun...:)