Friday, May 9, 2008

YESSSSSS EXAMS FINALLY OVER -.-
anw in my loooong loooong absense from my darling comp,
I got lots to say =)

Exams
sigh...honestly I dunno wad to say (oops)
I mean, the 1st few days were seriously terrible
like E maths.
and Physics.
and CHINESE!!!
I think I'm gonna fail these subjects.
and scrape through the rest.
SIGHHH~~~merely...T.T

Friends
YZ super funny.
she so emo lately.
very funny lar
I dun wan to be specific abt the details cos she'll kill me lol
oh yes
sam changed her blogskin.
a long time ago.
but apparently many ppl (nt only me) think tt it's tacky
boo
see mine nicer >.< jkjk
and I started drawing chibis for everybody.
except I dun think will do for sj
I mean, she's anti anime?!?!
what can I do
she's pro-er than me at drawing T.T
so far I did sam's and mad's
I'm having probs with sueng's cos I dun think I can draw army uni-s
mus jian shi jian shi a bit.
anw
sammo sent me some pics from sports day

hee hee very funny
vam knight pose!!!
zero did tt on the show when his pic was taken too^^

Shopping
haha
today went shopping
how interesting
I spent a bomb
I'm flat broke now
and I bought a death note!!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!
DEATH NOTE~!!!!!
I bought misa's one
it's the only paper one.
cos now everywhere all sell the leather one
but than I like the paper one cos it's closest to the original =)
so I got the last one!!!!
I dunno if there are anymore of tt kind muhaha
*throws back head in maniacal laughter*
YESSSS!!!!
and I got an armband from Vampire knight
AHHHHH!!!!
I'm in love -.-
so now I'm a prefect at Cross Academy
YEAH
oh ya a pic I took recently.
It's supposed to look emo=)
in case u dunno wad it is
it's a penknife and a tissue with some stuff
tt looks like blood
but I'm not saying what it is hehe
tts for me to know and you all to find out
yay~

I'm a bit over enthu cos the exams just ended
and I just bought a lot of things tt I like=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

oh yes and they sky was so beautiful a couple of days ago
so preeeety~~