Monday, December 24, 2007


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE PPL
tt was bcos I had nothing to say
aw man I was looking at the pics in my previous post and they were so KAWAII!!!
HONET-SEMPAI AND TAMAKI-SEMPAI!!!
tamaki so shuai
lol
and so stupid
which is so cute too
if tt makes sense
argh now I'm ranting random stuff
out of boredom
and sam's off to her grandma's hse or sth
haiz.....
BOREDOM
BOREDOM
when is the DC outing?
I mus noe quickly cos I haven't finish my hol hw
I am guai and I will do
whahaha
my trademark whahaha
I haven't been whahaha-ing for a long time
seems like a lot of DCs are missing
these days only see jinger and maddie
but still merry chrismas for tmr cos I'm not sure if I'm gonna use the comp
cos I'll be exchanging presents tmr!!!
usually it's tonight
but my cuz go army den only free tmr
so I have to wait to get my presents...=.=