Sunday, December 9, 2007

HI I'M BACK!!!!!
DID ANYONE MISS ME???
JKJK. now I can look forward to the class chalet
provided it will be fun I can't say.
T.T

I can only HOPE.
anw
now I'm gonna blog abt my my wonderful adventures~
YAY
I want to the si chuan province thing.
u noe...
the si chuan ma la as in sort of spicy and numbing stuff?
on the 1st day,
I went to a toilet with NO DOOR.
it's not the only one.
still hav more doorless toilets.
the 1st time I was like OMG
but wad to do.
if I dun use tt den I will pee in the bushes.
lol
and there was this moutain traffic jam
meaning a jam on the mountain road thingy.
and it was 1.5 hrs.
we could stay in one spot for half an hr.
so I almost died of boredom.
on the 2nd day I saw lots and lots of snow for the 1st time.
so I was like OMG OMG so cool so cool.
den on the 3rd day I go juizhaigou
VERY NICE LAR
anw,
as promised.
PRETTY PICS!!!
yay
on the 4th day I got sick of the food.
cos it was winter and the food was so oily cos I think they wanted to have extra blubber to keep themselves warm lol
on the 5th day there was very shuang shopping.
lol
and the stuff so cheap
VERY GOOD.
and on the 6th day I went to the China Dead Sea.
its not really the dead sea
its just a sea with as much salt content as the dead sea.
and it was discovered later den the dead sea.
so its called the DEAD SEA OF CHINA
so intelligent eh?
jk
and it was so fun lor.
really will keep floating
so I kept floating away.
which is a bad thing since I can't swim.
lol
oh and we went to a place with pandas!!!
and they were so cute lar.
I took a vid of the pandas playing and it was so funny.
the END was funny.
so u shld watch patiently to see the funny part.
cos if u skip u wun noe if u miss the part or not
I'll upload the vid.
7th day not very interesting
so on the 8th day I went to Mt. Emei
and up there got EVEN MORE SNOW.
stupid blogger goes mad everytime I press enter.
I know it will later.
when I upload pics or vids or sth.
anw.
It was minus sth degrees.
but not -10 yet.
so I'm still breathing.
but it was so cold tt my hands and toes were numb
SO GUESS WAD SAM?
I started singing linkin park's NUMB to my mum.
I was like: "I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE!!!!!"
so my mum was like, "...?!?!"
lol
and the 9th and 10th day got some other stuff and more shopping!!!
I feel rich there
haha
the water in jiuzhaigou is blue~ SEE? I think its cos of some mineral stuffs
some food my father eating some sushi like thing...~
ok the tofu tasted horrible and there were so many bones in freshwater fish tt I got bored and so tada~ this is my tofu-fishbone masterpiece. rotfl
SNOW!!!! in mt emei~
this too...
the wind must have been preety strong cos all the icicles all hang horizontally lar.
when I saw tt I was like O.o
jiuzhaigou again~ the pics are all mixed up. oops.
ya this is a waterfall in jiuzhaigou...cant rmb which
there's frost in the shadow. nice pattern.haha
another waterfall in you-know-where. and I think this is the nicest pic =]
a preety tree~ it turned out better than expected. haha

Erm...there are icicles on a sign. some partof a sign anw.Locks with more iciclesGrass with icicles~ooo...and more snow in the pic below~

SEE A SIGN WITH FROST. and the sign was so cute so I took a pic too. lol anw tts it and I bought stuff for everybody too!!! YAY. I'm nice.

anw see ya ppl tmr~hope you guys liked the pics

PS. I knew it. Blogger went mad.