Saturday, December 22, 2007

hi everybody
I posted in the DC blog.
with brighter pics of wad je posted.
ok
as requested by se
I'm supposed to post abt the got the whole world in our hands thing
I guess DCs shld noe abt it
anw when we were at vivo waiting for everyone else
the song just popped into my head
so I randomly started singing "I got the whole world in my hands!!!"
and turns out tt everybody had watched the cold storage ad
so we started singing
and when we reached costa sands
we spread the 'DC song' to maddie and je
YAY~~~
and I searched in imeem but couldn't find the song.
so u guys can try it out
anw I'm still having withdrawal symtoms at home
cos everytime I hear the ad at home I'll start singing along
oh ya and sueng modified the song.
so we started going "WE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS!!!"
oh ya and to sam: ty I am so touched tt u lke the song!!!
T.T
lol

YAY~~
a complimentary pic to me
a chord waiting to take the mv
omg he is so cute in it
harhar
I WISH HE GOT HE'S OWN CD LAR


_______________________________________

MY BLOG HAS A NEW LOOK!!!
IF U DIN NOTICE~
ANW
THE STUFFS ARE THE SAME BUT THE LAYOUT IS DIFFERENT
=D