Monday, August 27, 2007

hello~~
ms yin's concert ytd was so amazing!!!
tsuteki!!! sugoi!!! ichiban!!!
I wonder how long will our choir take to reach tt standard...
...or will we even reach tt standard?!?!
ok lets not be negative....
anw
something interesting happened.
a lightbulb burst!!!
how often can we see tt kind of thing at the esplanade???
I wonder whether is it tt they sing so high until tt happened.
and they just kept on singing like it was special effects
huimin thot it was a terrorist attack.
lol.
I mean,
choy,
touch wood.
maybe they are always breaking lightbulbs wif their pitch and so they are alr so used to it.
er.
ok tts a silly theorey.
anw.
tt was on sunday.
on sat we went out to buy teachers' day present.
for ms chian and mr chew ONLY.
cos they are the ONLY good ones wad.
maybe the rest r ok (excluding LBK)
but still,
the wonderful wonderful ones are still the science ones~~
although I am a science dummy.
now sammo is pestering me abt whether ALL CARBONATES ARE SOLUBLE
well, the answer is NO.
OK??
SIMPLE??
I THOUGHT THE WS MENTIONED TT.
SO STOP PESTERING ME SAMMO.