wad the----
ytd was like so embarassing!!!!
I went to watch the skit thing by 2/5
den I like shot my mouth off and agreed to help bee leng...
=.=
MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY!!!!
I became a TV tt spoke wadever languages
den as a DEAD MOTHER~~~
O_o
plus it was MANKA'S DEAD MOTHER.
ok it was an honour but he's so cute tt I couldn't look him in the face...
hahas...so small...heehee
(pats monks' aka. manka's head)
lol so lame
he er...'cries' in front of me while I...
errr...act dead???
manka must be dead poor if all he can afford for my photo was a styrofoam frame...
=.=
no wonder they all so despo over the scholarship.
lol
so that was like so wierd!!!!
my face was red cos i was trying so not to laugh...
eh...I din laugh le!!!!
so pro rite???
beeleng laughed madly.
(round of applause)
_____________________
Also in LBK's class ytd I drew jinger the beaver.
yay!!!!lol
cos beavers are nice to draw.
so cute mah.
Maddie says beavers have big nostrils.
and she did some wierd imitation.
I think she's mad.
I mean, she IS very mad.
do beavers have big nostrils???
(omg I almost typed tt as mushrooms O.o dun ask me how)
tts all for today.
I am working hard at a new blogskin tt is suppose to be cute
cos i think I'm being sadistic lately...
Why do I always mention SADISTIC in my post????
I shld stop writing satistic.
OH NO I'M SAYING IT AGAIN
better sign off now
buh-bye