[The Play of Me]
Scene -4
Lights rise as Me stares at her maths paper.
Me: Okay although I was gonna eat my head but I take back my words as this is quite beyond the pale. Why, that Sha Mo must be sent to Bedlam. How could she have possobly scored FULL MARKS for her maths test?!?!
Me strangles Sha Mo.
Music. Lights fade.
tt horrible Sammo actually got FULL MARKS for her maths test!!!
AHHHHH!!!!
Horrible Sam!!!
Manka went to put correction tape on Sam's paper and wrote his name on top.
BUA HAHA.
He did gooood.
tt horrible Sam bu shi ren.
I must beat her in a test or I'll eat my head!!!
I'll do terribly for my lit.
I'm not trying to da jing xiao guai like sam.
I'm really lousy in plays and prose lor.
So I anyhow do.
I din noe wad to write.
I cannot say wad yet cos sueng havent take the test yet.
When I think abt I will T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
tts the end of my highly depressing post.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
私の物語 at
11:36 AM