I think Mr Chee is trying to irritate me on purpose.
Why are all guy teachers like tt?
1st it's LBK
den it's Mr Thomas
DEN its Mr Chee.
AHHHH!!!
okay so JT and Mr Chew are pretty nice.
or good at teaching.
maybe.
oh and tt Mr Chia ye hao bu guo na li qu.
he just...
er...dunno wad he's doing
but he likes to nag nag nag at ppl
ok not nag
more like SCOLD FOR NO GD REASON.
even if I'm not the one scolded,
but it's rather unreasonable.
...
And now there's a maths remedial??
I noe I'm lousy (major understatment)
but I din noe tt I'm SO lousy tt I'm highlighted.
If u noe wad I mean.
And now the remedial's on TUESDAY.
TUESDAY?!?!
I got CCA on tt day lor!!!
I can't afford to miss anything.
Now I WANT to GO to CCA.
BUT CANNOT WAD.
Like FOREVER.
or til the end of this year.
but if I add up all the stuff I miss den
YUP, it's forever and ever and ever..
and ever...
and ever...
and ever...
and ever...
and ever...
and ever...
and ever........
need I go on?!?
Let's just say tt Mr Chee ruined my already imperfect day.
AHHHHH!!!!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
私の物語 at
6:01 PM