ok...
we found some really cool song 4 the hist project...
ok, pretty cool anw.
nth much 2 say except tt HALF OF THE HOLIDAY IS GONE.
OMG.
I'm totally freaking out.
Stil got the skit le..
HOW 2 DO???
Anw,
merry xmas. haha.(no I'm sane)
and this
my new blogskin!!!
yay.
use it if u like.
I wud greatly appreciate.
In fact,
I will b soooo happy i will hit the roof.
In happiness.
haha.
use it man!!!!
u really mus
and i jus realised very long never play the hamster game alr.
sam play very funny.
always 0.
ok most of the time.
maddie will be...
maddie will be...
well,
MAD.
duh.
muahaha.
she went mad yesterday.
at the bus stop aft VJ.
OH YA VJ!!!
sam and sueng and co. met a psyco.
or psycotic moron.
tts wad sam sae.
I saw the vid lar.
so scary.
and disgusting.
I can't believe he do all the wierd things mid-interview.
really mad.
'my name is ryan. u wanna go somewhere and talk?'
he said sth like tt.
and shook sam's hand.
ewww...
sam tried 2 touch me later.
with the hand.
actually she did.
ewww.
psyco cells on me.
ok tts mean.
lucky i wasn't there.
not my shift yet.
I went 2 talking hall 2 find my 猪猪 pencilbox.
but cos its ancient.
so...
T.T
I shall put my pencilbox in the musuem.
and when we go home,
maddie laugh madly.
madder then usual.
typical of maddie.
