I forgot to tell everyone wat happened during cultural pot.
ya i noe tts ages ago but when my cuz tok abt her ezlink in her blog...
den I~~~T.T
I thot i lost my wallet at 1st.
T thot i left it on the bus.
den i rmb tt i took the ticket out fr my wallet to give to the guy at the entrance.
so it wasnt.
thank goodness.
den maddie found it.
yay maddie.!!
it was stuck on the back of the chair cos the chair at UCC is like the audi's one.
so i pull like crazy and it came out but the wallet was like so sad...T.T
It was so so out of shape.
My ezlink and key access card was so bent tt i almost couldnt top up my ezlink the other day...
everybody keep staring at me when I stand in front of the machine trying to bend my ezlink back...=.=
den the wallet also of cos dun nid say lor. aiyo...
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
私の物語 at
9:00 PM