Monday, May 21, 2007

Today Mr Chee never come.
I noe I shldn't be happy.
But I am...!
HOORAY.
YAY.
But wad to do.
Maths is freaking me out.
Too difficult.
It's bad for my health physically and mentally.
JKJK.
I'm not tt mean.
But of cos some of it is true.
Anw, at least I could read Harvey Angell.
I wonder if tmr still got remedial anot.
Hopefully not.
Not tt I wan 2 pon or anything.
Just tt tmr got choir.
Dun hav proper practice 4 a loooong time.
____________________________________
today I also solved the puzzle/qsn/wadever on her blog.
She says she will bake me a cake.
I'm quite apprehensive.
Den she said she would give me sweets.
haix...
both dun seem very interesting.
____________________________________
On a brighter note,
I'm making blogskins!!!
YAY.
How exciting.
( no i'm not sarastic abt this )
PS. oops.
another sian post.
gomenasai, mina!!!