Saturday, April 28, 2007

speech day and jap ppl

Ytd class 205 hosted ppl from JAPAN!!! It was so fun although there are many 冷场s...but it's still fun. We felt very small around them cos the guys were shuai and the gals were chio...so jealous. Then Shen Le bcame my translator to talk to my jap friend called calru or sth ( I dun really noe how to spell her name...heheh and I got her email!!! But the prob is how to communicate with her. I also got a few presents from them ( it was the 1st time a guy gave me sth other than my bro=P) Sueng say her friend's name is TOYOTA.O.o lol. And Shiujiun miraculously found a friend!! yay...so sad it's only 1 day. haix...


Today NHHS sppech day is so nice...except the weather... Ms Yin say tt today was our best performance!!!...Yayness for ppl who performed. But I think it's a bit soft leh anw, HOORAY. We had to come to school at 8.15. YAWN. But we still did well...rite, choirsters?! YAY FOR MS YIN...